Our Professional Cleaning is one of the best in London
We started City Cleaners many years ago with the idea of helping people live the lives they deserve. We now offer a number of cleaning services and we have worked hard in order to perfect all of them. We always aim to satisfy our customers at 100% and provide them with the best quality results on the market. Whenever you are interested in any of the professional cleaning services we offer, give us a call. We will make sure to provide you with a satisfactory service that will cover all your needs and requirements. The office agents on our team will help you out.
How to book a cleaning service in any London area
- Contact us – Feel free to get in touch with our customer support team by phone or email
- Get your free quote – We will provide a free quote by phone or email
- Set up an appointment – Please, wait for our confirmation email with all the information you need to know
The cleaning standards we follow:
To ensure that our customers receive exactly what they need, we take special care of the completion of the job. When it comes to professional cleaning, a thorough task list will be generated and supplied to the cleaners that are performing it. Those lists will include all basic tasks that are part of the service, such as dusting, vacuuming, decluttering and organising, as well as any additional services that you decide to include. Once the cleaning technicians arrive, they will inspect the property and get on with the job right away. They will use the high quality tools and products we provide them with and follow the detailed lists to make sure that no tasks have been neglected or skipped in the process. Give our customer service centre a call and receive extra information.
Price List of the cleaning services we provide:
|End of Tenancy Cleaning||from £89|
|Bedroom Carpet Cleaning||from £23|
|One Off Cleaning||from £21/h|
|Domestic Cleaning||from £20/h|
|Deep Cleaning||from £21/h|
|Window Cleaning||from £45|
|After the Builders Cleaning||from £22/h|
|Oven Cleaning||from £60|
You will receive a free quote with a personalised price
We worked hard to improve all aspects of the cleaning services we provide. However, we believe that everyone deserves help and this is why we wanted to keep our prices reasonable and affordable. To make this happen, we created a pricing system where every customer receives a final price depending on the various tasks that will be performed as part of the service they booked. Whenever you are booking a professional cleaning with our company, let your booking agent know what you need. They will prepare the task list for your particular project and provide you with a free price quote and a bill that will have each chore listed. That way, you will know exactly what you are paying for and may rest assured that no additional charges will occur.
The steps our employees follow in the cleaning process:
- Kitchen surfaces (splashbacks, cooking areas, worktops, tiled surfaces, etc.) will be thoroughly cleaned and degreased.
- Scrub, descale, and disinfect the kitchen sink and its faucets.
- Kitchen appliances will be cleaned on the outside.
- Kitchen cabinets and drawers will be cleaned and reorganised.
- The floor in the kitchen will be swept and mopped.
- The bathroom sink and faucets will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Surfaces such as countertops and other surfaces will be cleansed and polished.
- Shower walls, faucets, and shower heads will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly (mildew, soap scum and limescale removed).
- The toilet will be cleaned.
- Cabinets, drawers, and shelves will be cleaned and reorganised.
- Drains will be cleaned and unclogged.
- The flooring in the bathrooms will be swept and mopped.
- All dust and cobwebs will be removed from the ceiling, walls, and various surfaces.
- Shelves, countertops, and other surfaces will be cleared, and all rubbish will be removed.
- Carpets and furniture will be vacuumed.
- Living room furniture and shelves will be dusted and cleaned.
- Items that are frequently touched (such as remote controls, light switches, and door handles) will be disinfected.
How we guarantee the top quality result of our cleaning?
We always aim to provide all our customers with the best quality services. To make that a reality, we only work with experienced cleaning professionals and supply them with top quality tools and products. All members of our team have been professionally trained and specialise in the particular cleaning services they perform. Whenever you are booking one of our professional cleaning jobs, the best team for the particular project will be assigned to you. You may rest assured that your property will be in good hands.
Get a free quote with City Cleaners London
More areas where we provide professional cleaning
High quality Professional Cleaning in London, Bethnal Green customised for you
To make sure that all the needs and requirements of our customers have been fulfilled, we allow them to pick what is included in the services they book with us. You will be able to customise the task list that will be followed at your property and add more tasks or remove any of them. You can also combine your professional cleaning with extra services – carpet steam cleaning, window cleaning, deep oven cleaning, etc. All you have to do is let your booking agent know what adjustments you would like to make in advance. That way, they will be able to prepare your task list, pick the right team for the job and provide them with the best tools and products for the particular job.
We provide all our employees with high quality professional tools and products. They always use non-toxic, biodegradable and eco-friendly products that are extremely efficient but absolutely safe for human and pet health.
It depends on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number and type of tasks you chose to receive as a part of the service. Our cleaning experts will not spare any time or effort and will not leave until the whole place is immaculate.
Yes, you don’t need to be on side while your service is taking place. However, you should make sure the cleaning team has access to the property. You will also be asked to come inspect your place before the cleaners leave.
Yes, you can combine different services. You will receive a discount on every additional service you book. Make sure you let your booking agent know about any modifications you are making so that the cleaning team may be prepared.
Testimonials by customers who used our cleaning services:
I booked a service with this company a few months ago. My carpets are still immaculate. I will continue working with them!
The final results exceeded all my expectations. I could not thank the team enough.
This company is one of the best on the cleaning market. I will certainly book them again.
Amazing team, and even better final results. I am more than impressed with this company.