Our Professional Cleaning is one of the best in London
We have been in business for almost a decade. During this time, we worked hard on developing all elements of the services we provide. We managed to increase the quantity of cleaning jobs we offered and improved every part of them so that our consumers received high-quality outcomes. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require assistance with any form of cleaning around the house. Our office representatives will provide you with a free price estimate and answer any questions you may have.
How to book a cleaning service in Mortlake
- Contact us – Feel free to get in touch with our customer support team by phone or email
- Get your free quote – We will provide a free quote by phone or email
- Set up an appointment – Please, wait for our confirmation email with all the information you need to know
The cleaning standards we follow in Mortlake, SW14
We always aim to provide our customers with top quality results. To do that, we include a number of Professional Cleaning jobs in all of our services. You will receive different tasks, depending on the service you booked. We provide our cleaners with a list of basic tasks that include dusting, mopping, scrubbing of grease, soap scum, and limescale, vacuuming, organising, and disinfection. However, you can also choose to book specific jobs such as carpet and upholstery steam cleaning, deep oven cleaning, window cleaning and others. Contact us via email or phone and ask for more information. Our office agents will provide you with a free quote over the phone and help you pick out the best tasks for your property.
Price List of the cleaning services we provide:
|End of Tenancy Cleaning||from £89|
|Bedroom Carpet Cleaning||from £23|
|One Off Cleaning||from £21/h|
|Domestic Cleaning||from £20/h|
|Deep Cleaning||from £21/h|
|Window Cleaning||from £45|
|After the Builders Cleaning||from £22/h|
|Oven Cleaning||from £60|
You will receive a free quote with a personalised price
When booking one of the Professional Cleaning services with City Cleaners London you get to pick all tasks included in the job. The final price will be personally estimated for you depending on the number of jobs you chose to include. You will be provided with a free quote over the phone, as well as a detailed bill so that you know exactly what you are paying for. Rest assured that no additional charges will occur.
The steps our employees follow in the cleaning process:
- Kitchen surfaces (splashbacks, cooking areas, worktops, tiled surfaces, etc.) will be thoroughly cleaned and degreased.
- Scrub, descale, and disinfect the kitchen sink and its faucets.
- Kitchen appliances will be cleaned on the outside.
- Kitchen cabinets and drawers will be cleaned and reorganised.
- The floor in the kitchen will be swept and mopped.
- The bathroom sink and faucets will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Surfaces such as countertops and other surfaces will be cleansed and polished.
- Shower walls, faucets, and shower heads will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly (mildew, soap scum and limescale removed).
- The toilet will be cleaned.
- Cabinets, drawers, and shelves will be cleaned and reorganised.
- Drains will be cleaned and unclogged.
- The flooring in the bathrooms will be swept and mopped.
- All dust and cobwebs will be removed from the ceiling, walls, and various surfaces.
- Shelves, countertops, and other surfaces will be cleared, and all rubbish will be removed.
- Carpets and furniture will be vacuumed.
- Living room furniture and shelves will be dusted and cleaned.
- Items that are frequently touched (such as remote controls, light switches, and door handles) will be disinfected.
How we guarantee the top quality result of our cleaning?
Our experienced cleaners will use all of their knowledge and skill to deliver a high-quality service to you. They are experienced and trained for the specific chores they are responsible for, and we guarantee that they will leave your entire property spotless. Call our customer service centre, make an appointment, and be confident that the best crew for the work will be sent to you. Contact us right away to receive a free quote.
Get a free quote with City Cleaners London
More areas where we provide professional cleaning
High quality Professional Cleaning in London, Mortlake customised for you
To fit all our customer’s needs, we allow all of them to choose the different jobs that are being performed at their properties. The agents at our customer support centre will provide you with a task list that includes all jobs that will be provided to you as a part of the service. You will be able to remove any of the tasks on the list, as well as add other services ( carpet cleaning, deep oven cleaning, etc.). Give us a call now and schedule your appointment.
We provide all our employees with high quality professional tools and products. They always use non-toxic, biodegradable and eco-friendly products that are extremely efficient but absolutely safe for human and pet health.
It depends on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number and type of tasks you chose to receive as a part of the service. Our cleaning experts will not spare any time or effort and will not leave until the whole place is immaculate.
Yes, you don’t need to be on side while your service is taking place. However, you should make sure the cleaning team has access to the property. You will also be asked to come inspect your place before the cleaners leave.
Yes, you can combine different services. You will receive a discount on every additional service you book. Make sure you let your booking agent know about any modifications you are making so that the cleaning team may be prepared.
Testimonials by customers who used our cleaning services:
I am so happy that I found this company. I could not thank their professional cleaners enough for their hard work.
All members of the team at this company are hardworking and always so polite. I am extremely grateful for their help.
My house has never been cleaner. I am so grateful for everything.
I book this service once a month and I am more than happy with the outcome.