Our Professional Cleaning is one of the best in London
Whenever you are looking for help with the cleaning chores at home, reach out to our company. We are City Cleaners London and provide Professional Cleaning to all customers of Brixton. We have many years of experience that allow us to create a wide range of services and make sure that all of them are high quality, affordable, and available. DO not hesitate to give our customer service agents a call, ask them questions or book a service. They will provide you with a free quote over the phone.
How to book a cleaning service in Brixton
- Contact us – Feel free to get in touch with our customer support team by phone or email
- Get your free quote – We will provide a free quote by phone or email
- Set up an appointment – Please, wait for our confirmation email with all the information you need to know
The cleaning standards we follow in Brixton, SW2
Our experienced cleaners may perform simple cleaning activities such as dusting, disinfecting, and organising, or more extensive cleaning such as steaming carpets, upholstery, and mattresses, deep oven cleaning, window cleaning, and more during the service you have requested. Give us a call if you need assistance with your cleaning duties. Our customer service professionals will give you more information about the details of the Professional Cleaning services, assist you in selecting the appropriate tasks for your project, and offer you a free price over the phone.
Price List of the cleaning services we provide:
|End of Tenancy Cleaning||from £89|
|Bedroom Carpet Cleaning||from £23|
|One Off Cleaning||from £21/h|
|Domestic Cleaning||from £20/h|
|Deep Cleaning||from £21/h|
|Window Cleaning||from £45|
|After the Builders Cleaning||from £22/h|
|Oven Cleaning||from £60|
You will receive a free quote with a personalised price
The prices for all Professional Cleaning jobs we provide are personalised and based on the tasks included in each service. Once you choose the jobs you would like to include in your service, a detailed list of all of them, as well as their prices will be sent to you. You will know exactly what you are being charged for and the price in the quote you receive will be final. No additional charges will be placed on your bill.
The steps our employees follow in the cleaning process:
- Kitchen surfaces (splashbacks, cooking areas, worktops, tiled surfaces, etc.) will be thoroughly cleaned and degreased.
- Scrub, descale, and disinfect the kitchen sink and its faucets.
- Kitchen appliances will be cleaned on the outside.
- Kitchen cabinets and drawers will be cleaned and reorganised.
- The floor in the kitchen will be swept and mopped.
- The bathroom sink and faucets will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Surfaces such as countertops and other surfaces will be cleansed and polished.
- Shower walls, faucets, and shower heads will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly (mildew, soap scum and limescale removed).
- The toilet will be cleaned.
- Cabinets, drawers, and shelves will be cleaned and reorganised.
- Drains will be cleaned and unclogged.
- The flooring in the bathrooms will be swept and mopped.
- All dust and cobwebs will be removed from the ceiling, walls, and various surfaces.
- Shelves, countertops, and other surfaces will be cleared, and all rubbish will be removed.
- Carpets and furniture will be vacuumed.
- Living room furniture and shelves will be dusted and cleaned.
- Items that are frequently touched (such as remote controls, light switches, and door handles) will be disinfected.
How we guarantee the top quality result of our cleaning?
The professional cleaners that we employ will use all their skills in order to provide you with a top quality service. They are experienced and trained for the particular tasks they perform and we guarantee that they will leave your whole place immaculate. Give our customer support centre a call, schedule an appointment and rest assured that the most suitable team for the job will be assigned to you. Waste no time, contact us and receive a free quote.
Get a free quote with City Cleaners London
More areas where we provide professional cleaning
High quality Professional Cleaning in London, Brixton customised for you
When you are booking the Professional Cleaning with our company, we will provide you with a thorough task list that will be followed by our cleaners. You will be able to remove any of the jobs on the list or book additional services that you think will fit your situation the best. Your booking agent will assign the most suitable team for the job and provide them with the best tools and products. You may rest assured that everything will be done to fit all your best interests.
We provide all our employees with high quality professional tools and products. They always use non-toxic, biodegradable and eco-friendly products that are extremely efficient but absolutely safe for human and pet health.
It depends on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number and type of tasks you chose to receive as a part of the service. Our cleaning experts will not spare any time or effort and will not leave until the whole place is immaculate.
Yes, you don’t need to be on side while your service is taking place. However, you should make sure the cleaning team has access to the property. You will also be asked to come inspect your place before the cleaners leave.
Yes, you can combine different services. You will receive a discount on every additional service you book. Make sure you let your booking agent know about any modifications you are making so that the cleaning team may be prepared.
Testimonials by customers who used our cleaning services:
This company has never disappointed me. I keep working with them and I recommend them to all my friends and family.
Do not hesitate to give this company a call whenever you need help with the cleaning at home. They are simply amazing.
The whole team of this company is amazing. They always provide me with amazing final results. I could not be happier.
I could not have asked for a better service. This company is definitely worth it.