Our Professional Cleaning is one of the best in London
All cleaning services offered by City Cleaners London are performed by experienced professionals. You may rest assured that they will provide you with top quality results. If you are interested in any of the Professional Cleaning jobs on their list, contact the customer service centre via phone or email. The office agents there will answer any questions you may have and provide you with a free quote over the phone. Waste no time and book a cleaning service with City Cleaners London.
How to book a cleaning service in Acton
- Contact us – Feel free to get in touch with our customer support team by phone or email
- Get your free quote – We will provide a free quote by phone or email
- Set up an appointment – Please, wait for our confirmation email with all the information you need to know
The cleaning standards we follow in Acton, W3
Throughout the years we wanted to make all our cleaning services as thorough as possible. That is why we now include a number of different tasks that are all performed by experienced professional cleaners. We include basic tasks such as dusting, bathroom and kitchen cleaning, decluttering and organising of homes, as well as more specific tasks that you can combine with any of the services, such as deep carpet and upholstery steam cleaning, oven cleaning, window cleaning and many others. If you are interested in any of our Professional Cleaning services, contact us via phone or email. Our customer support agents will provide you with extra information and help you pick the best jobs for your property.
Price List of the cleaning services we provide:
|End of Tenancy Cleaning||from £89|
|Bedroom Carpet Cleaning||from £23|
|One Off Cleaning||from £21/h|
|Domestic Cleaning||from £20/h|
|Deep Cleaning||from £21/h|
|Window Cleaning||from £45|
|After the Builders Cleaning||from £22/h|
|Oven Cleaning||from £60|
You will receive a free quote with a personalised price
When you book one of the Professional Cleaning jobs with our company, you get to choose all of the tasks included in the job. The final cost will be estimated personally for you based on the amount of jobs you want to include. Over the phone, you will be given a free quote as well as a thorough statement so that you know exactly what you are paying for. You may rest assured that there will be no further expenses.
The steps our employees follow in the cleaning process:
- Kitchen surfaces (splashbacks, cooking areas, worktops, tiled surfaces, etc.) will be thoroughly cleaned and degreased.
- Scrub, descale, and disinfect the kitchen sink and its faucets.
- Kitchen appliances will be cleaned on the outside.
- Kitchen cabinets and drawers will be cleaned and reorganised.
- The floor in the kitchen will be swept and mopped.
- The bathroom sink and faucets will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Surfaces such as countertops and other surfaces will be cleansed and polished.
- Shower walls, faucets, and shower heads will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly (mildew, soap scum and limescale removed).
- The toilet will be cleaned.
- Cabinets, drawers, and shelves will be cleaned and reorganised.
- Drains will be cleaned and unclogged.
- The flooring in the bathrooms will be swept and mopped.
- All dust and cobwebs will be removed from the ceiling, walls, and various surfaces.
- Shelves, countertops, and other surfaces will be cleared, and all rubbish will be removed.
- Carpets and furniture will be vacuumed.
- Living room furniture and shelves will be dusted and cleaned.
- Items that are frequently touched (such as remote controls, light switches, and door handles) will be disinfected.
How we guarantee the top quality result of our cleaning?
All of our Professional Cleaning jobs are handled by qualified cleaning specialists who arrive fully equipped with the necessary tools and products. You may be confident that no effort or time will be spared during the procedure, and that you will receive the best possible outcomes. Contact us right now to schedule your service, receive a free quote over the phone, and welcome the best crew for the job.
Get a free quote with City Cleaners London
More areas where we provide professional cleaning
High quality Professional Cleaning in London, Acton customised for you
The Professional Cleaning you will receive from City Cleaners London will be perfectly fitted to all your needs. You will be able to choose the tasks performed at your property and include extra services in the job. Feel free to combine your Professional Cleaning with more specific tasks such as carpet and upholstery cleaning, window cleaning or deep oven cleaning. Do not forget to let your booking agent know about the changes you want to make so they have time to prepare everything for the job.
We provide all our employees with high quality professional tools and products. They always use non-toxic, biodegradable and eco-friendly products that are extremely efficient but absolutely safe for human and pet health.
It depends on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number and type of tasks you chose to receive as a part of the service. Our cleaning experts will not spare any time or effort and will not leave until the whole place is immaculate.
Yes, you don’t need to be on side while your service is taking place. However, you should make sure the cleaning team has access to the property. You will also be asked to come inspect your place before the cleaners leave.
Yes, you can combine different services. You will receive a discount on every additional service you book. Make sure you let your booking agent know about any modifications you are making so that the cleaning team may be prepared.
Testimonials by customers who used our cleaning services:
Amazing results for a reasonable price. I recommend this company – their services are great.
I was not expecting such great results when I booked the service with this company. Totally worth it.
I strongly recommend this company – their services are more than amazing.
High quality cleaning services are delivered every time. Book this company and you won’t regret it.