When the time comes to move out from their rented property, many tenants face one and the same dreadful task – the end of tenancy cleaning. This type of cleaning has many specifics. What is required of tenants is determined by the wishes of the landlord or letting agent, and if they do not comply with them 100 percent, they may have to leave without receiving the full refund on their money.
What do we offer:
Our company delivers professional end of tenancy cleaning services to people who need assistance with the final cleaning of their rental housings. Each cleaning session is done to an extremely high standard by a team of hard-working housekeepers, who make sure that every bit of the property is given the attention it needs. By the time the cleaning is complete, all specks of dust and grime will be gone.
The end of tenancy cleaning service of our company includes:
Bathroom and Toilet:
- Wipe cupboards (inside and out)
- Disinfect toilets and bidets
- Wash floors and walls
- Clean bathtubs, shower cabins, sinks and taps
- Remove greasy stains and grime of any nature
- Wipe cabinets (inside and out)
- Wipe appliances such as oven, dishwasher, fridge and washing machines
- Wash walls
- Sanitise sinks and taps
- Mop bare floors and vacuum area rugs
- Dust all kitchen surfaces
Bedroom and other living areas:
- Dust all shelves and surfaces
- Dust pieces of furniture
- Wash windows, mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Wipe door frames and ledges
- Clean radiators
- Mop bare floors and vacuum carpets
Why you should choose us:
We at City Cleaners London have spent enough time working hand in hand with leading letting agents in London. This has taught our professionals how to clean according to the accepted standards. We have the experience and cleaning products necessary for a mind-blowing end of tenancy cleaning. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is guaranteed and can be delivered to your property throughout the week and also on bank holidays as well.
Each member of our team has completed a professional training program where they were taught special stain-eliminating techniques and other valuable tips which today helps them to perform the best end of tenancy cleaning services in all London.
By booking City Cleaners London, the Customer receives:
- 48 hours guarantee
- Cleaning done with professional cleaning machines
- Thorough cleaning of every room of their rented or rental property
- A team of professional technicians who will sanitize every room within the premise
|Studio flat||from £79|
|One Bedroom Property||from £137|
|Two Bedroom Property||from £159|
|Three Bedroom Property||from £181|
Choose our end of tenancy cleaning services because we will save you time, effort, and money. With us, moving out and preparing a property for tenants is as easy as pie. Our cleaning company is the best in London because:
- We have a friendly customer support team
- We promise to get you a full refund on your deposit money
- We are working with non-toxic environmentally friendly cleaning products
- We are ready to customize our cleaning service to suit your exclusive needs
Q: What’s with the guarantee?
- A: If, upon inspection, our inspecting specialist finds something wrong with the way we have delivered the service, we will send a team of professionals back to your property for a re-cleaning session in a matter of 48 hours.
The Customer is not charged for the re-cleaning session, but we demand that they are within the property when the cleaning session is over in order to inspect the way our technicians have completed the job and say if a re-cleaning session must be applied again.
Q: Are your services limited in time?
- A: No, our end of tenancy cleaning services are not limited in time.
Q: Can I book your services on weekends or bank holidays?
- A: Absolutely! Our professional cleaning company works throughout the week and also on bank holidays as well.
Q: How many cleaners will you send?
- A: Usually, our housekeepers work in teams of two. However, it always depends on the number of rooms in the property and their condition. If necessary, we are ready to send more than two cleaners to get the job done in a quicker manner, and if the property is not that big, one cleaner is able to handle the job.
Q: Do I need to provide the equipment and cleaning supplies?
- A: It is our policy to use our own cleaning equipment and supplies. This way, our customers do not have to waste time and efforts in choosing the right products. What is even more, by providing the cleaning equipment by ourselves, we can be sure about the ingredients. We assure you that all of the materials are environmentally friendly and safe. However, in case you would like us to use your supplies, please make sure to notify us beforehand.
Q: What is not included in the service?
- A: Our end of tenancy cleaning is a very thorough service, however, it does not include washing dishes, doing the laundry, changing linens and ironing. Please, before booking an appointment, see what exactly our end of tenancy cleaning service includes.
Q: How do you charge? Is the service hourly based or is there a fixed price?
- A: Our end of tenancy cleaning service has a fixed price, depending on the type and size of the property. You can check our pricing system on the Price Page or get in touch with us for more accurate price estimation.
Q: Do I have to pay upfront?
- A: In fact, it depends on what the client and the company agree on. Most frequently, our customers pay no later than one day before the cleaning appointment. Other customers prefer to pay when the cleaning session is complete. However, the payment has to be specified in advance.
Q: Do I have to be home during the end of tenancy cleaning?
- A: No, you do not have to be at home during the cleaning session but it depends all on you. Usually, most of our clients are away so that our housekeepers can deliver a more organised and thorough cleaning session. The vast majority trust us with keys to their property.
Q: Is there a cancellation fee?
- A: If the cleaning appointment is canceled and a notice is provided no later than one day before the arranged time, there is no cancellation fee.
Q: How do I pay for the cleaning?
- A: For your convenience, you may pay by credit card, via bank transfer or in cash, depending on your preferences.
Q: What is the average end of tenancy cleaning cost?
- A: The price of our end of tenancy cleaning service is based on the number of rooms in a property. To find out more about our pricing system, please make sure to check our Price Page.
Q: Do I have to do anything upfront the service?
- A: To make our end of tenancy cleaning service run on wheels, please make sure there are no items such as toys, clothes or shoes that can stand in our way.
Q: How long does the cleaning take?
- A: Unfortunately, we are not able to say how long the cleaning session exactly takes because the duration depends on the type and size of the property and in what condition it is. However, no matter these factors, we always work hard to do the cleaning in the most proficient and quickest manner possible.
Q: What are the working hours for your end of tenancy cleaning?
- A: Our company’s end of tenancy cleaning service is at your disposal every day from 07:00 AM till 08:00 PM.
Q: Are there any extra charges?
- A: Our company takes great pride in having no additional charges. Unlike many other contractors, we do not have any hidden fees and our terms and conditions are absolutely transparent.